Childcare Learning & Development
To help get you started
Enrol for just £95 deposit & then pay your remaining balance at the end of April.
Remember you have our total money back guarantee, if you’re not satisfied we’re not satisfied!
Home study: no practical assessment
Child care can be an important, enjoyable and profoundly rewarding career. Most people who work in the early years sector love their jobs and look forward to going to work every day. Not only do you have the opportunity to enjoy playing and having fun with children but you are also helping them to develop and learn. Children will use the skills they gain with you, such as how they interact with other children, for the rest of their lives.
There is no other career choice which will provide you with as much satisfaction and smiles during the working day.
There are many different roles in the early years sector with opportunities for everyone to start a career, whether you want to work full-time or part-time. If you are interested in management you could work towards becoming your own boss, running and managing your own nursery with responsibility for staff, budgets and building relationships with parents. As you progress through your early years career you could become an early years professional, combining both high level practitioner skills and leadership in a variety of settings.
Some of the work you might expect to be involved in when working in early years include:
- Encouraging children to develop social skills and discover more about the world through play.
- Helping children to develop number and language skills through activities like counting games and story telling.
- Feeding, bathing and dressing babies and young children, changing nappies and preparing bottles or baby food.
- Taking care of children’s personal needs and helping them to learn skills such as dressing themselves, using cutlery and using the lavatory.
- Ensuring appropriate health and safety and child protection requirements are met.
- Working with and supporting parents and other family members to improve their child’s development.
- Observing and assessing children and producing written reports on each child’s development.
- Consulting and attending meetings with other professionals, eg social workers, health workers or speech therapists.
If you have passion, enthusiasm, and enjoy working with children, this could be the career for you.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required to enrol on this course. You will be taught the full level 3 syllabus once you are enrolled, helping you towards your additional OFQUAL listed qualification, such as an NVQ level 3 qualification. Your course information will prove very useful for you and once you have completed the course it will enable you to start working and building your portfolio.
What can I earn?
Salaries vary according to the job description but generally range between £12,400 and £13,900, possibly rising to £16,000+ in some areas.
As with all home study courses, you do not need to be working in a placement to complete this course as assessment is undertaken by written assignments.
This is a fully supported Level 3 Child Care home study course. All the printed course material has been expertly written in a clear and concise manner to ensure you understand each module and the college staff will be available to help and advise as and when required.
Key Points For Child Care Home Study Course
- This is a fully supported home study course with your own tutor
- Your enrolment fee covers absolutely everything – there will be no more to pay after you have enrolled on your course and there are no hidden fees
- 12 Month course
- This is a 9 module Level 3 Accredited course
- You may enrol at any time of the year
- If ordered before 2pm your course will usually arrive the next day
- Enrol by 2pm today and receive your course tomorrow!
- 100% money back guarantee - if you're not satisfied we're not satisfied!*
- Enrol for only a £35.00 deposit. Choose how you want to pay!